Sunday, June 3, 2007

This Week's Top 10

Our Top 10 Movies for last week were:

The Battle of Russia, Part 1 & Part 2
The Memphis Belle
Virus
Voyage To The Planet of Prehistoric Women
Long John Silver
Tom & Jerry Festival
They Call Me Trinity
Jack and the Beanstalk
The Gun and the Pulpit
God's Gun

Our Top 10 all time favorites to date are:
Long John Silver
Tom & Jerry Festival
The Gun and the Pulpit
Jack and the Beanstalk
Angel on my Shoulder
Girl From Monterrey
Virus
Voyage To The Planet of Prehistoric Women
The Memphis Belle
God's Gun

Interestingly enough, "They Call Me Trinity" was uploaded to Google last week before being shown on Classic Cinema Online, and already it's in Classic Cinema Online's top 10.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Dancing Pirate is a really fun watch...some great choreography and ensemble dance numbers...

Anonymous said...

Hey, wasn't that Mayor guy also the Wizard of Oz?

Anonymous said...

I just finished watching the Beachcomber. Man, I wanted to slap that woman! What a stuck up and annoying character! I know it's a good movie when the characters get to me like that! lol! Good movie! thumbs up!

Another one that did that to me was The Great Gabbo. Oh, that man made me so mad, it was hard to sit through the whole movie just because of him. He reminded me of some Nazi war criminal. Come to think of it, he also reminded me of my ex. lol!

Anonymous said...

Tonight I watched "The Gun And The Pulpit"...the intro reminded me of The Maverick with Mel Gibson and the tone of the film was quite similar...I liked it.