Saturday, October 13, 2007

Welcome to Sci-Fi -Horror-Monster Week

I had planned to make this Thriller week, but that didn't work out, so I'm making this a Sci-Fi Horror Monster week. Next week will be Halloween Week, and we'll play Halloweenish movies for you.

Before I introduce this week's features, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to one of Classic Cinema Online's myspace friends, Monsterland DVD, who does Monsterpiece Theater. Please click on Monsterland's name to visit his really cool Myspace page.

I'm hoping to write more about him next week, but until then, visit his page, he has some cool monster flicks on there.

So, down to business --
We have 11 features for you this week. I don't know who to thank for these, they're all on the same Google account, so if that person is out there and sees this and recognizes his or her flicks, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for your generosity! Classic Cinema Online LOVES you for this!

Here's this week's line-up:

No comments: