Sunday, October 7, 2007

Introducing: Classic Foreign Films Theater

I'm pleased to announce that, due to popular demand, the all new Classic Foreign Films site is now up.

I've had a lot of requests for foreign films, and I had planned on incorporating them into this site but trying to do so just made a big mess for me, so I gave the foreign films their own site.

Basically, instead of choosing a genre, visitors will choose a language. Currently we have 8 movies in 5 languages (Spanish, Russian, German, Japanese, and French) on there to start our viewers off.

As much as I'd like to update it weekly, it'll be updated as I discover foreign films for it, so updates will vary. Interested parties are welcome to subscribe to the new site in order to be notified when the site is updated.

I do hope you enjoy the new site, I'd love to have your feedback on that.


And, Speaking of Feedback. . .
I've been a busy little bee this week creating new graphics (have you noticed our new drapes and nav buttons?) and a new contact page complete with a nice little contact form on there. Feel free to use that form to contact me with any questions or comments you may have.


This Week's Features:
Because of how busy I've been, we only have four new features this week -

* Holy Matrimony
* Dixiana
* Mr. Imperium
* Behind Green Lights


NEXT WEEK:
Next Week is Thriller week, and the week after that is sci-fi week, followed by monster week.

Have a great week!

No comments: