Wednesday, July 25, 2007

We now offer video podcasts!

Subscribe to our podcasts

Subscribe in a reader


That's right, I'm finally starting to get the hang of this podcasting thing that's so popular, and am attempting to offer video podcasts. If I did this right, it'll work. If not, I hope to hear from you.

I'm sorry, I'm so new at this that, knowing me, I've screwed something up somewhere so PLEASE send me feedback, and if you have advice for me, I'm all ears. Or eyes.

If I did this right, this will podcast our nine most recent films that have been uploaded to our google account, so the podcasts will not be showing any films that we feature that are uploaded to Google by other people. Eventually I may learn how to add those to the podcast if it's even possible to do so, but for now, I'm doing good to get this far.

Starting this Sunday, I'll be announcing our new movies on the blog as well as posting the links in the menu bar so that blog subscribers will be able to see what's new from their feed readers.

While I'm at it, I'd like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to all of you who visit this site helping me enjoy these movies. It is you folks who make Classic Cinema Online a success just by visiting, and I am delighted to bring these movies to you.

So delighted am I, in fact, that I have some fun in store for you starting in 2008, so stay tuned.

No comments: